Shipping, Returns and the 30-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
We endeavor to ship all orders received before 1:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday, the same day. Orders received on weekends and holidays are shipped the next business day.
Because the some products Lofta sells require an Rx, we are unable to ship orders containing Rx items until we have received a verified and valid Rx. If your order is being held pending a valid Rx, we will advise you. Orders submitted without the proper Rx will not be shipped. If the Rx is not received by us within 30 days of the order being placed, your order will be cancelled and refunded. A valid Rx may be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference your order number on the email.
Lofta offers free 2-day shipping on all orders of $499 or greater and free ground shipping on all orders less than $499. If your order value is less than $499 you may upgrade to 2-day shipping for $25. All orders regardless of value may be upgraded to next day (weekday) shipping for $50 or Saturday delivery (for orders placed on a Friday before 2PM Pacific) for $75. Orders placed after 2PM Pacific on a weekday may not be shipped until the following weekday. Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will not be shipped until the following Monday. Orders containing items that require an RX will not be shipped until the RX is received.
We will always endeavor to ship your order based on the selection you make at checkout.
All orders require a signature on delivery of shipment. If no one is available to provide a signature when your order is delivered, generally a notification will be left with further instructions.
Please note that we reserve the right not to ship to post office boxes and will contact you if an alternative shipping address is required.
Shipping is available to U.S. military addresses (APO, DPO, and FPO) only through the United States Postal Service (USPS). If you require shipping to one of these types of addresses, the 2-day expedited shipping option will not be available.
Please contact Lofta at 800-698-8000 to place orders being shipped to an APO, DPO or FPO address.
Lofta does not currently process orders being shipped to an address outside the United States (see exclusions below).
Lofta is a Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) and only processes orders for fulfillment to states where we currently hold a valid HMDR license.
If your entire order cannot be fulfilled at the same time due to a back order or out of stock situation, we will contact you. You may elect for the partial order to be fulfilled and the remaining items to be shipped separately at our cost.
In most cases, you will receive an email with your shipment tracking number. Contact us anytime for status of your order at 1-800-698-8000 or by email at email@example.com.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, Warranties and Returns
Returns and/or refunds are ONLY authorized on or before 30-days from the date that you received your order.
The date of receipt is determined by the tracking records provided by the shipping company that handled the fulfillment of your order. Unfortunately, NO returns will be authorized beyond the 30-day period at which time all sales become FINAL.
No returns will be accepted without a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) obtained directly from Lofta on or before 30-days from the date your shipment/order was delivered to you as evidenced by the shipping company tracking information.
To receive your RMA from Lofta, follow these easy steps:
- Call Lofta at 1-800-698-8000.
- If your return is approved, you will be provided with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Lofta does NOT cover the cost of shipping on returns. You must create your own shipping label. The RMA number shall be clearly written on the exterior of your shipping box or on the shipping label. We suggest shipping all returns “signature required” so that you can document we received the shipment. If we do not receive your return shipment within 14 business days from the date that we issue the RMA number to you, the return authorization will become invalid and the return will not be accepted until a new RMA number is received. New RMAs will not be provided if the 30-day period has elapsed. If you receive an RMA number, please ship your returned items immediately to avoid losing your right to a return and refund.
- All returns should be shipped “signature required” to:
7661 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, California 92037
- All returns must include all the original packaging, manuals, documents, accessories, and parts. Any return(s) received that are not complete with the items referenced above may be subject to a restocking fee or may be rejected as not eligible for return or refund.
- Customer is responsible for purchasing shipping insurance for all returns to protect against lost, stolen or damaged goods while in transit back to Lofta. Lofta may provide a shipping label to you as a courtesy but this should not be construed as an acceptance of any liability on behalf of Lofta for returns that may be lost, stolen or damaged. Shipping labels provided will not include insurance coverage of any kind. All returns should be sent to Lofta with a signature required on delivery so that you have proof of our receipt. All refunds and credits issued by Lofta will be based on actual product received by us and the conformity to our return policies mentioned herein. No refunds or credits will be issued for items not received by Lofta and/or damaged, lost or stolen in transit.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the return has been received by Lofta, inspected and approved. If you made your purchase with our third-party financing company, the refund will be processed through that company when Lofta provides approval to do so. Only the principal amount of the loan will be refunded. Interest paid to the financing company cannot be refunded. Please check with the financing company regarding any specific questions about their policies, terms and conditions.
- Shipping fees are not refunded on returns unless the return was a result of an error made on our part (incorrect product shipped, product defect, etc.)
All warranty claims are pursuant to the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Lofta will be happy to facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer on your behalf should you desire our assistance. All charges and costs related to the warranty repair including shipping will be your responsibility.