Shipping and returns
Shipping and return policies
We endeavor to ship all orders received before 1:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday, the same day. Orders received on weekends and holidays are shipped the next business day.
Because the AirMini and some supplies require an Rx, we are unable to ship orders until we have a verified and valid Rx. If your order is being held pending a valid Rx, we will advise you. Orders submitted without the proper Rx will not be shipped. If the Rx is not received by us within 7 days of the order being placed, your order will be cancelled and refunded. A valid Rx may be emailed to us at email@example.com. Be sure to reference your order number on the email.
Unless expedited shipping is selected at checkout, your order will be shipped via ground through FedEx, UPS or the United Postal Service. Most orders will be received by you within 4-7 business days. Orders may be expedited by selecting 2-day shipping for a flat rate of $25. Please note the 2-day shipping is two business days.
All orders require a signature on delivery of shipment. If no one is available to provide a signature when your order is delivered, generally a notification will be left with further instructions.
Please note that we reserve the right not to ship to post office boxes and will contact you if an alternative shipping address is required.
Shipping is available to U.S. military addresses (APO, DPO, and FPO) only through the United States Postal Service (USPS). If you require shipping to one of these types of addresses, the 2-day expedited shipping option will not be available. Please contact Lofta at 800-Air-Mini to place orders being shipped to an APO, DPO or FPO address.
Lofta does not currently process orders being shipped to an address outside the United States (see exclusions below).
Lofta is a Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) and only processes orders for fulfillment to states where we currently hold a valid HMDR license. We currently are not selling or fulfilling orders in the following states: Alabama, Hawaii, Indiana, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
If your entire order cannot be fulfilled at the same time due to a back order or out of stock situation, we will contact you. You may elect for the partial order to be fulfilled and the remaining items to be shipped separately at our cost.
In most cases, you will receive an email with your shipment tracking number. Contact us anytime for status of your order at 1-800-Air-Mini or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, Warranties and Returns
Returns and/or refunds are ONLY authorized on or before 30-days from the date that your order was received by you. The date of receipt is determined by the tracking records provided by the shipping company that handled the fulfillment of your order. Unfortunately, NO returns will be authorized beyond the 30-day period at which time all sales become FINAL.
No returns will be accepted without a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) obtained directly from Lofta on or before 30 days from the date your shipment/order was delivered to you as evidenced by the shipping company tracking information.
To receive your RMA from Lofta, follow these easy steps:
- Call Lofta at 1-800-Air-Mini and choose the prompt to be directed to our return/support team.
- If your return is approved, you will be provided with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Lofta does NOT cover the cost of shipping on returns. You must create your own shipping label. The RMA number shall be clearly written on the exterior of your shipping box or on the shipping label. We suggest shipping all returns “signature required” so that you can document we received the shipment. If we do not receive your return shipment within 14 business days from the date that we issue the RMA number to you, the return authorization will become invalid and the return will not be accepted until a new RMA number is received. New RMAs will not be provided if the 30-day period has elapsed. If you receive an RMA number, please ship your returned items immediately to avoid losing your right to a return and refund.
- All returns should be shipped “signature required” to:
- All returns must include all the original packaging, manuals, documents, accessories, and parts. Any return(s) received that are not complete may be subject to a restocking fee or may be rejected as not eligible for return or refund.
- Customer is responsible for purchasing shipping insurance for all returns to protect against lost, stolen or damaged goods while in transit back to Lofta. Lofta may provide a shipping label to you as a courtesy but this should not be construed as an acceptance of any liability on behalf of Lofta for returns that may be lost, stolen or damaged. Shipping labels provided will not include insurance coverage of any kind. All returns should be sent to Lofta with a signature required on delivery so that you have proof of our receipt. All refunds and credits issued by Lofta will be based on actual product received by us and the conformity to our return policies mentioned herein. No refunds or credits will be issued for items not received by Lofta and/or damaged, lost or stolen in transit.
All refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the return has been received by Lofta, inspected and approved. If you made your purchase with our third-party financing company, the refund will be processed through that company when Lofta provides approval to do so. Only the principal amount of the loan will be refunded. Interest paid to the financing company cannot be refunded. Please check with the financing company regarding any specific questions about their policies, terms and conditions.
Shipping fees are not refunded on returns unless the return was a result of an error made on our part (incorrect product shipped, product defect, etc.)
All warranty claims are pursuant to the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Lofta will be happy to facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer on your behalf should you desire our assistance. All charges and costs related to the warranty repair including shipping will be your responsibility. ResMed warranty policies may be referenced at the following link: http://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/support/treatment-and-maintenance/resmed-warranty-information-for-all-products.html